Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

OK, apparently I have to upload an image here before it can go in my profile, so I'm doing it now as I watch the basketball game. Currently it's 60-45, Phoenix over Dallas -- go Suns!

I hope I have correctly fixed the time stamp -- in the first post it was set to Pacific time, so it was actually posted three hours later than indicated.

I have gotten some blogging advice from Dave, so I'm trying to get him the first comment post. Dave is my kid brother, so I tend to kid him a lot. Well, technically he's my half-brother, so I guess I'm half-kidding. I'll insert a link to Dave's blog on the list later, along with some other favorites, but for now, you can visit him at his more ambitious and long-standing blog, Better Living Through Blogging (
http://davidmsc.com). Meanwhile I have held off on announcing my blog, but I can't wait forever, Dave!

Comments:
GO MAVS!
 
Go Mavs? No wonder the goslings think you're a bad man. And good luck on the search for a new father....
 
Well, I live in Dallas, so I guess I have to say, "Go Mavs!" also, though to be honest, it really doesn't matter to me. :-) Welcome to the world of blogging. David has been doing this for awhile, so I'm sure he'll have some good pointers for you. Yours is a very similar situation to mine. I have been up and running for about 4 months now, though in my case, I am the kid brother to the long time blogger. Your blog is looking good. Keep it up and good luck.
 
Hi Mike! At least you don't have to concern yourself with Dad disowning you for rooting against the Suns. Needless to say, though, I will be pulling for the Heat.

I'm waiting for someone else to make mention of the peculiarity of this year's finals -- one team plays in the American Airlines Arena, the other in the American Airlines Center. Offhand, I dont know of any other two arenas or stadiums that share the same sponsor, so the odds of this coming up are pretty slim.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?