Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

The Revolution Starts Tonight!

If you're like me (and God help you if that's the case), you look forward to the next original documentary on The History Channel. That would mean tonight is our night, THC airs the first installment of "The Revolution," a 13-part series about the American Revolution. Airtime is 10 pm ET, with a repeat airing at 2 am. If you are in another time zone, check your listings, or visit The History Channel's Revolution page.

Hey, cool, I think I just learned some HTML!

Comments:
I love watching ANYTHING on the History Channel. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't. The only time I get to see it is at work. Looks like I'll be stuck watching a rerun of Cold Case tonight. :-(
 
Dude, you need TiVo! Or at least a VCR.
 
We have a VCR. Can't afford Tivo at the moment. :-( She usually has control of that also. We do have a TV in the bedroom, but I was never one for laying down to watch TV. :-)
 
Twin!!!!!! Nice blog.......My wedding date is 6/25 and, I am now living in Swampscott, MA......
 
I'm such a dope. When I set the VCR to tape the show, instead of setting the channel to 58, which is The History Channel, I set it to 53. So what did I end up taping?

The Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Excuse me now while I go burn the tape.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?