Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Are Mac Users Prissy?

OK, I'm baiting folks a bit with the title (although I can't wait to do a Google search on "mac users" and "prissy), but what the hell is with this guy? When I I get a dark spot on my car door where my elbow rests or on the steering wheel, maybe I should badger Ford into replacing my upholstery and steering wheel instead of just cleaning it. Likewise, Apple ought to just send Mr. Science here a new MacBook -- then he can transfer the data, reinstall has non-factory software, and adjust all the settings on his stain-free computer.

Comments:
*OMG* you know my new kitchen floor got dirty after they layed it, maybe they will give me a new one! *OMG*
 
Wonder if this guy?...person? has ever heard of or applied soap and water? I can just about guarantee that this keyboard is WAY older than that laptop, and it's USED every day, and I mean USED. It sure doesn't look like that. That is from filthy personal hygiene, folks, and nothing else.

Stain, my Aunt Fannie!! That is GRUNGE!!
 
I don't care how thoroughly the user washes his (her?) hands. Your skin secretes certain things that can potentially stain a surface after a period of time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?