Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Lemme Eat Cake

OK, since none of you guys came through with the cake, I'm heading up to Mom's today for dinner, because if there's one thing we all know, it's that Mom always comes through. Mom live less than two hours away by car, so, uh -- "I don't need no mother baking cakes on a mother-taking plane!" (Hmmm...maybe I should have saved that line for Airplane III.)

Meanwhile, I sent a little audio surprise to my brother Dave, who I suspect will be sharing it with his readers very soon.

Comments:
Be careful, Mark, and have a good time with Mom. :-)

What kind of cake, BTW?
 
Chocolate pudding cake. But before the pudding cake, there was homemade chicken soup and roast beef. I had to eat the roast beef, of course...how can you have any pudding cake if you don't eat your meat?
 
Uh...audio surprise...?
 
Yum, sounds great! Mama sure loves her boy! ;-)
 
You didn't get a message from Samuel L. Jackson?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?