Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

What do you REALLY think of your co-workers?

I stumbled upon in interesting site, http://www.ratemycoworkers.com/. The idea is to anonymously tell the world what you really think of the people you work with. It appears to be a new site, as there are a lot of major companies that either aren't listed, or who have no employees listed. So you could be the first at your business to sound off! Keep in mind, though, that listings may be made in spite, or they could be complaints from people who aren't really co-workers (customers, vendors, friends, relatives, etc.).

Oh, and my company isn't listed, nor are any of the places I have worked in the past few years, so I'm safe so far!

Comments:
Interesting Web site. Thanks for pointing it my way... Gary
 
Did you see it at iwwfs? I wondered if it was Disgruntled new site, but the owner is listed in another state, so unless he has moved...Tooter
 
It was just an ad on IWWF. I doubt that it has any other connection to Disgruntled, especially since he said he's taking time away from his computer for the summer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?