Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Baby Snakes on a Plate?


Good chance you know the basic design of Florida's standard license plate, shown at right. It's not unusual, however, for people to add their own touches to the plate, especially in the center where the orange is. Some folks will put in a logo of their college of choice, or occasionally initials.

But tonight, on my way home from work, I saw a really unusual plate. In the center, covering the orange, was a face. And not just any face, either. It was Frank Zappa!

To the best of my knowledge, there is no particular connection between Frank Zappa and Florida -- he wasn't born here, didn't live here, and didn't die here. I guess this was just a very devoted fan. I really wish I could have gotten a picture to share with you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?