Monday, October 30, 2006

 

I am back...and apparently pretty safe, too.

I was able to get the modem working on my old computer, so I am now able to go online from home again. However, this being the old computer, it's really not a permanent solution, as Windows ME is NOT the ideal way to go. I've also had to do some updating, as I had to update some of the software on here, especially the Earthlink software. The good news is that I have been backing up my e-mail on this computer just in case of something like this, so I can access all my mail that I might need to refer back to.

Today, I came across the list of the safest and most dangerous cities in the U.S., which listed St. Louis as the most dangerous. When I checked out the complete list, I found that my own city of Coral Springs is #10 on the safest list -- it's also the highest-rated Florida city on the list. Check out the complete list here, but note that only cities that provided crime statistics are included.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?