Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Back at the Bookstore....

I haven't posted anything about what's going on at Books-A-Million in a while, so I thought I'd see if anyone has read some of the more popular titles.

At our location in Delray Beach, this is what has been moving:

Also, there are novels by the usual suspects: James Patterson, Stephen King, Stuart Woods, Nicholas Sparks, Dean Koontz, and Nelson DeMille. And John Grisham has his first non-fiction book out, The Innocent Man, a true-life story told in the style of Grisham's legal thrillers.

Anybody read any of these?


Comments:
I'm reading "An Innocent Man" right now -- very good -- and it was highly recommended by someone else.
 
I had heard that it was as good as anything else by Grisham, but more compelling because it's true.
 
Just finished it and yes, very compelling and unbelievable the injustice done to those two (and who knows how many more?)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?