Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

Home Stretch!

I haven't posted a lot lately because -- no surprise here -- I've been pretty busy with work at the bookstore. Just one more day of Christmas shopping madness to go! Tonight (Saturday) was the last night of closing at midnight at Books-A-Million, and we close early tomorrow.

Of course, there is still plenty of work ahead. Those of us in management will be there an extra hour and a half tomorrow to get ready for the after-Christmas markdowns, and the opening crew (not me, fortunately) has to be in at 6 am to finish setting up for the 8 am opening.

Monday I will be heading to Mom's. Yeah, so what if I'm Jewish? I still get the day off, and Mom's cooking is still the best!

I hope anyone reading this has a great Christmas Day (hopefully without work), and the best New Year ever....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?