Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Is It Leap Year Already?

Apparently getting from February to March is a bigger problem than Y2K was.

I have Caller ID, and both of the phones in my apartment have the necessary displays. What's convenient is that I don't have to program the time and date. The phones automatically get that info from the phone company.

Tonight I came home from work about 12:30 am and checked to see if there were any calls. Guess what? According to BOTH phones, it is February 29 right now. I'm wondering how widespread this is -- is it a local glitch? Is it affecting all BellSouth customers? (Yeah, technically we're now part of AT&T, but parts of the changeover is probably still being worked on.)

Labels:


Comments:
I really like your writing. I'll be back to read more. Thank you.
 
No, thank YOU, Alex (if you don't mind me calling you that).

I went to check out your blog. I was going to ask you a few things, but since you don't seem to have comments turned on, I'll send you an e-mail.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?